Google introduces custom columns for advertisers. These custom columns can be added to ad group or campaign reports and these reports also can be filtered, downloaded and sorted.
Google said, Introducing custom columns to AdWords reporting, an easy way to create and view segmented columns for the metrics you want to see.
Here below steps to create custom columns in AdWords:
- Sign in to Google AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the Campaigns or Ad groups tab.
- Click the Columns drop down menu and then select customize columns.
- Select custom columns option on the left.
- If there is no existence custom column, then go to the next step in the dialog box.
- If the custom column created already, click +Column. Give the column name in the name field and the name will be shown in the column header.
- In the column description field, enter the description of the column.
- Choose the metric that bases the column.
- Select the segment that applies to the metric like network or device.
- Select the segment values and click Save option.
- Click Apply to apply the column customization to the data table.