We are often asked about the need of a mobile application while a web page can serve the same purpose. Here is our observation on why dedicated mobile apps can make a better impact than web pages.
- Mobile applications are very fast compared to websites
- We can access the application from app store
- Compare to responsive mobile applications are secure because app stores are highly secure and do not permit mobile applications that are vulnerable.
- Developing a responsive website can be much cheaper than having a dedicated mobile application.
- Mobile application supports phone features, Location services, camera, etc. While web pages are less interactive and can only provide the original content.
- Mobile apps can be used offline but web pages cannot be.
- Web designs are static. Mobile application have highly interactive user interface.
- Develop the app one time and run it everywhere.
- Mobile apps can provide data and can increase customer interaction.