Search Engine Optimization (SEO), For a very few in business this word brings smile and some go furious. Well, You like it or hate it you cannot avoid it.
In one word SEO = Relevance
It is the art of bringing your website higher on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. If you are not visible in the first page of Google you are most likely loosing 70% (apprx) of the market share or potential of your business.
Let’s look at some statistics to understand how important SEO is for a company:
In July 2014:
- 19.4 billion explicit core searches
- Google Sites – 13 billion (up 1 percent).
- Microsoft Sites – 3.5 billion searches
- Yahoo! Sites with 2.2 billion
- Ask Network with 516 million
- AOL, Inc. with 239 million.
Organic Search Engine Optimization – How:
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) was widely categorized into two major divisions which is on-page optimization and off-page optimization. A third can be added which the impact of social media. So to optimize a website three things are very vital they are:
- On-Page Optimization
Meta Data, Internal Links, Content Optimization, SEO Friendly Design/Development
- Off-Page Optimization
Link Building, Directories, Guest Blogs, Article Marketing, Profile, Link Baits through infographics
- Social Media Optimization
Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn optimization
On-Page Optimization Explained: It is reading about you on your own website.
Off-Page Optimization Explained: It is known about you or referencing about you through other websites using links.
Social Media Optimization Explained: Signals on the activeness, freshness and effectiveness of your social participation.
Natural Rankings – When?
The moment your website is born into this world, SEO should start. WAIT!!! Organic search optimization (SEO) should start long before a website is designed and developed, it is when you conceive your business plan the first step of search engine optimization starts. So at every level you have to be keeping organic rankings of your website in mind when you work on your business strategies.
Search Engine Optimization Prices & Cost
There are different types of cost and prices offered by service providers / companies in the search engine marketing business across the world for SEO. The most common pricing in SEO is based on the number of keywords chosen. DNeers through its years of working experience believes that it is better to go on a long term pricing for SEO so that there is accountability and flexibility on both the sides.
Search Engine Optimizer – Who?
If the answer to this question is known you would be able to reach any goal you have setup for your business. Probably the most expensive and sought after answer in the whole online marketing world. Here is why you should choose DNeers for SEO.
- No fake promises, even if we do not win your business.
- Follow search engine guidelines strictly
- Up-to-date on market trends and updates
- Professionals with proper training on processes and tools
- Highly process driven working methodology
- Meticulous Reporting and Monitoring
DNeers SEO Success Story
- Ticketing website Australia
- Increased the search market share by 80%.
- Keyword rankings for more than 2000 variations
- Built strong social media presence
- Increased over all bookings
- Saved $20000 month over month on marketing spend
DNeers through its global presence brings the best quality search engine marketing services to your business at a highly competitive prices.
Live Chat now or take advantage of our FREE SEO CONSULTATION offer & speak with one of our search engine experts today!!!