WordPress is an open source content management, blogging system built on PHP and MySQL platform. It helps the user to create a professional blogs and web sites. The users are offered with an extensive choice of plug-ins, templates, and themes that help the system to extend the functionality and customizability options of the platform. It is a user friendly content management system with multi user feature to create multiple blogs with a single installation. It makes it simpler for the user to add or update text, images, video, audio and more.
Sage is a popular CRM system that integrates company’s sales, marketing and customer care under one single system to view the data of customers, prospects and suppliers. It provides the organization with tools that help in effective communication and better internal collaboration to deliver greater performance and results.
Features of Sage:
- Customers centric
- A single source of information
- Seamless integration of entire business
- Provide complete visibility and control across the business
- Understanding revenue growth
WordPress Integration with Sage:
For any online business, the website is the most important tool for their business. The integration between WordPress and Sage helps in better communication and also handle web store like inventories and orders. CMS holds the largest market share and along with widely accessible tools for web development. It is also equipped with SEO friendly tools, designs, and customization option for building better website. While integration with Sage CRM software, it helps in delivering the services for customer relationship management in online business and increase the efficiency. The integration also helps in business automation, and triggering a variety of site functionality and features.
The Features of WordPress and Sage Integration are:
- Flexible Architecture
- Comprehensive Administration
- Advanced customization
- Exchange Server integration
- Synchronization of the data between both the system
- Automated transfer of sales orders
- Get details on products from WordPress and update them in Sage
- Generate Tax information on the orders
- Purchase Order Processing
- Warehouse Automation
The WordPress and Sage integration deliver two way API system that allows Sage to communicate with the web store in real time for the user to access inventory detail, price list, and the order tracking information. The integration provide the user with varieties of promotional tools, flexibility, and ultimate website solution for the incredible growth of the business. Data transfer from Sage to WordPress system is seamless such as customer details, product information, pricing, categories and other information.
Benefits of the Integration:
- The data across of business are up-to-date and in synch.
- Synchronization of the catalog updates from Sage to WordPress site
- Workflows and framework of business are automated
- Automated update of everyday’s pricing and inventory information
- Saves time, cost, improves efficiency, and increases customer satisfaction
- Flexible for any change in apps and the data.
- Data in sync between WorpPress site and Sage