Google Calendar keeps the users engaged and organized. It is used by millions of people world-wide to track their events. With the help of Calendar API, user can integrate mobile app like Android Application with Google Calendar, creating new ways for you to engage the users. User with the help of Calendar API can find and view public calendar events. The further process can access and modify private calendars and events on those calendars by the user. Mobile apps can seamlessly create, display, or sync with Calendar data.
Google Calendar apps helps in organizing our lives and trying to get everything scheduled. I also features specific tools like to-do list, events and more. Google Calendar on Android Application gives a native look. Android users stick with Google Calendar app that offers an enormous number of features like agenda view, week view, and month view also events and birthdays integration.
Also Read: Integrate Android Application with Facebook
The integration now provides the user with a cleaner design, and colorful graphics that add a lot of personality to the application. Assists, an intelligent autocomplete tool makes it easy for the user in creating new events quicker by offering suggestions as user type. The app can also recognize and categorize certain kinds of events and adds illustrations to help the user recognize them while scrolling through the Schedule view.
The integration provides the with an agenda widget for the user’s home screen that lets you check your schedule at a glance or quickly add an event on Android device. The synchronization of both the application is effortlessly done including the use of Google to auto-fill locations for your events as user type in Android app.
Also Read: Android Integration with WordPress
The Calendar integration with Android allows the user to perform query, insert or update, and delete operations on calendars, events, attendees, reminders, and more. It can also be used by applications and sync adapters. Content providers store data and they are offered by the Android Application platform to extract data as a set of tables based on a relational database model. The Google Calendar provides the database tables that hold a user’s calendar data.
The integration also features;
- Easy drag and drop mode in the multiple day view to move or copy events
- Multiple option to link a contact to an event
- Various different configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
- Different options to select individual calendars for each widget
- Create own Business Calendar reminders
- Different widget design themes
- Multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
- Seamess import or export function for calendar files
- Access to multiple calendars, meeting invites and customizable notifications
- Smarter features that create events from user’s email automatically and suggest appointments.