Mobile Application Development Company Chennai, Software programs that are built to run on a mobile device such as the cell phones, laptops or tablets. Mobile apps are built for many purposes- from browsing the internet to keeping a track of one’s own expenses to social media, there are multiple apps available in the market for each and every purpose. The mobile app market is competitive and ever growing that it has generated so many jobs and earned many more dollars in revenue. Mobile apps come either pre-installed in the device or can be downloaded from a server according to our necessity and installed in the device as and when it is needed.
Developing a mobile app is not a complicated process unless the developer sticks to some basic norms to be followed. For example, with the advent of mobile devices of different features, it is of utmost importance that the app that is developed is fluid to fit into all those devices and gives the maximum performance in all of it.
The app development process is a multi-step one-
- User interface- Also known as ‘front-end’ development involves the activities undertaken to provide the best user-experience for the one who downloads the app. It includes the UI designs, color schemes, cross-platform support systems etc. The usual languages used for front-end development are Java, HTML5, C#, C++, Swift etc. The mobile app development company in chennai generally pick the best one according to the requirements of the client.
- Back-end integration- This process involves the linking of the app with the back-end servers, user authentication (login information) , data collection, storage and usage policies etc. This is also usually taken care of by the mobile app development companies, which, according to the client requirement design the appropriate back-end blueprint and technology. Most commonly used languages for the back-end integration are java script, PHP, VB.NET, XML etc.
- Security- It is not enough to have a swanky app in place, it is the utmost duty of the organization to ensure that the data collected from the customer is not misused. The customer places trust on the organization by agreeing to use its product or service and it is hence important to not breach that trust. Therefore it is important of the organization to deploy the best of security measures to make the application risk-free. The mobile app development companies in chennai must hence sit with the client to understand their requirements, markets and threats to design a robust security system to deal with such threats. Data encryption, authentication filters etc are some of the rudimentary measures implemented by the organisation.
- Software- The choice of the language used to develop the app is crucial to ensure its fluidity and suitability of the app’s function. Because some languages are suitable for a text-heavy app while some others work well for an image-heavy app. The companies that develop mobile applications pick the one that is best for the customer requirements. Some of the commonly used languages for developing the application software are python, java script, Visual basic etc.
- Testing phase- Once the framework of an app is done, it is important to test the app. App testing will weed out the inconsistencies in the app before it is rolled out to the public. It is helpful to identify the flaws and work on improving the user experience.
D’Neers-Mobile App Development In Chennai usually provide all these services and also take care of patent issues if any.