OpenCart is an open source eCommerce web solution for small and medium level online merchants. It is a well designed platform for the online stores to build a site with ease. It also helps the user by providing a truly professional and very reliable platform to its users. This comes with a wide range of features that gives users a strong hold over the customization of their store.
Also Read: Integrate Instagram with Android App
The Amazon application manages products, inventory, stock level, order and customer accounts to deliver customer fulfillments and also manage returns, refunds and cancellations.
OpenCart and Amazon Integration:
The OpenCart eCommerce platform can be used for a wide variety of users those who are wanting to launch their business online, promote their business activities with online marketing and easily sell their products online. The integration supports sales, product orders picking, packing and shipping through OpenCart website on Amazon.
Features of OpenCart and Amazon Integration:
- Management of Direct Product listing from the OpenCart store
- Order fulfillment communication process automated
- Support multiple market places
- Create and manage various pricing strategies for amazon listings
- Easy Setting up different shipping rules
- Automated Uploads on product information to the Amazon Marketplace
- Automated orders, downloading from Amazon to OpenCart
The OpenCart integration creates an architecture model that helps in controlling high traffic websites, connecting new sales streams and drive efficiency. This drives new customers, sales growth, and grow the business. Amazon is a one of the most successful market places, the OpenCart integration enables the user to automatically list their products, de-list and manage products from a centralized location. In short, the integration results in growing the revenue and increase guaranteed online business.
OpenCart and Amazon Benefits:
- Seamless Data synchronization
- Promote merchants business processes
- Enhance customer service and system
- A high level of customization
- Saves time and reduces data entry errors
- Real-time stock and order management
- Product visibility across various multiple channels and geographies
Also Read: Integrate Android Application with Website
The integration benefits the user by providing an inbound service, deliver excellent data mapping and transformation between OpenCart and Amazon site. Every data and information is automatically synchronized and gives a clear system to process orders within an OpenCart store. The user is provided with real time data transfer from OpenCart site into the integrated Amazon system through bidirectional communication between both systems. This integration results in increased conversion ration, capture mobile sales, and engage with Amazon’s valuable customers.