Writing creative ad is the effective way for small business to manage their paid advertising. To improve click through rates you need to raise the quality score and avoid the errors that takes time to produce positive results.
- Using www. in the domain name increases click through rates in research. We can use “”domain.com”” instead of domain.com.
- Including “”free”” works well in paid search. It is good to offer something for free which makes the ads more sensible for clicks and click through rates.
- Avoid including the price. It may save money by attracting right people. Experts found that the Ad mentioned with price had lower click through rates.
- Do not use numbers in the ads such as 25th Anniversary Sale or 30% off Sale. Ads without numbers have better performance.
- Replace and with &. Using ampersand symbol -& in ad raises the average click through rates.
- Better to avoid Now. The ad with the word now like (Download now, Buy now) performed low.
- Test the Call to Action. A call to action is the best way for direct respond ad, but it’s good to test while writing a new ad.
Google and Bing Adwords Character limits