Google Analytics lets web administrators monitor the website traffic and their conversion ratio. It provides the data on how the audience interacts with the website.
WordPress is the latest and preferred architecture system built on PHP and MySQL platform. It is the popular web blogging system used largely across the globe. It is an open source software with various different tools to give the user a rich experience. The WordPress content management system contains multiple features, including a template system.
WordPress integration with Google Analytics:
Google analytics gives user the breakdown of each categories and also understand what works best for the visitors of the site. To get through Google Analytics tool the site address http://www.google.com/analytics/sign_up.html will help you.
- Features of WordPress and Google Analytics Integration are:
- Analyze visitor’s movements to increase sales
- Easy access
- Data record can be accessed within seconds
- Particular information during specific time periods can be easily obtained
- eCommerce Tracking extension
- Streamline the store for better marketing strategy
It gives the site information by measuring, and managing the online WordPress site to drive profits based on traffic and conversion ratio of the visitors. The integration drives customer acquisition and retention along with customer purchase history and behavior to understand the highly targeted area. The Benefits of WordPress integration with Google Analytics are:
- Measure effectiveness of the site
- Drive marketing efforts
- Provide in-depth user information
- Channelize online market opportunity
- Drive highest visitor engagement, conversion and sales
- Improve business results
- Manage multi-store business
- Provide daily reports on site metrics, granular control, and performance details
- Revenue Generation
The Google Analytics integration provides the user with tracking system such as page view tracking and eCommerce Tracking. It benefits in tracking the visitors to study on visitor acquisition analytics for digital marketing campaigns and conversion funnel analytics. Google Analytics gives a complete report on customer’s geographic location of purchases, browser used, tracking other details, and bounce rates. The information from Google Analytics help the organization to build a customized website to improve the visitor experience.